ESPINOZA x CROOKED RIDING SEASON VEST
ESPINOZA'S x CROOKED COLLAB RIDIND SEASON VEST
- UV coated, full grain with a pebble grain finish, leather exterior collar, shoulder piping, lower pocket lips, torso vertical seam piping, and waistband piping
- 1000 denier true Black cordura nylon exterior chest panels, torso, and waistband
- Black nylon stitching
- Hidden snaps and zipper for front closure.
- One-inch preacher collar
- Inlayed, double-stitched chest pockets with hidden snaps
- Lower hand pockets with black zippers
- Two interior pockets: Left side pistol pocket and right side regular pocket
- Black industrial poly-cotton liner with Custom Crooked x Espinoza graphics
- Built in hood
SMALL - 38”-40”
MEDIUM - 42”- 44”
LARGE - 46”- 48”
X LARGE - 50”- 52”
XX LARGE - 54”- 56”
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure your neck. Wrap the tape measure around your neck, just below your Adam’s apple. The tape measure should be snug, but not tight. Write down the measurement around your neck.
Wrap the tape measure around the fullest portion of your chest and keep it parallel to the floor. Raise your hands above your head and slowly lower them to your sides. Take the measurement and write it down.
Wrap the tape measure around your waist, keeping the measure level with your belly button. Take the measurement and write it down. Slide the tape measure down over your belt line and take the measurement.
Take a measurement around your flexed bicep.
Measure from the outer upper most part of the shoulder to shoulder. Write it down.
From the upper most part of the outside of your shoulder to just above your knuckles while keeping arm straight as possible. Write it down
Place in the upper most part of your shoulder and measure to your belt line. NOTE: Too long of length may create a “pushing up” affect while you are seated so please ensure you stop at your waist line. Write it down.